Thursday 10 November 2011

Rajoo and a beautiful sunset

This was Rajoo

A gorgeous sunset behind the bubble seller
All the horses had names - there was Rajoo, Tarzan and Tiger! All really well kept and well fed! Although when I asked the camels name he  was Rajoo too. Could be a popular name or just the answer you give to the boring tourists who ask the same questions over and over again.

After the excitement of the afternoon we headed to, dare I admit it - Macdonalds!
Aside from the usual Big Macs, you could have a McSpicy Chicken Burger, or a McArabia Sandwich! I love it when they try to cater to local tastes. The McSpicy was no where near as good as your road side Bun Kebab!

It was my brothers shout, and I have to say it was pretty good, particularly when you are starving and its the cleanest place to eat in miles!
And the kids get to play safely in a huge play area and my brothers Indonesian maid Ernah, can watch them.

We left to catch a beautiful sunset.  A young lad had started work selling bubble liquid on the beach. He's waiting for the families to start turning up to enjoy the cool night air.

No comments:

Post a Comment